[OPEN] Join Us As A Volunteer at The 32th ICM Triennial Congress, Bali, Indonesia
Jumat, 01/06/2018 WIB
JOIN US IN BALI AS A VOLUNTEER
AND LET YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND COMMITMENT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Learn how you can become a volunteer at the 32nd ICM Triennial Congress, Bali, 21-25 June
The success of the ICM Triennial Congresses is largely due to the commitment of volunteers or “stewards”. They assist the organisers on-site and are the main contact point for most of the delegates. For the 32nd ICM Triennial Congress, Bali, 21-25 June 2020, we’re looking for 100 volunteers to join us and help make this edition a huge success!
What do we expect from our stewards?
- Stewards will be asked to perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- providing general information on the congress venue
- providing general information on the congress programme
- guide delegates to the session rooms
- usher delegates into the rooms
- assist with the seating of VIP guest during the Opening and Closing ceremony
- assist with congress bag filling
- Stewards should be fluent in English (in addition to their mother tongue)
- Stewards should be committed and fully assume their responsibilities, for the duration of one (1) day only
- Stewards should be punctual
What do we offer our stewards?
- Stewards will enjoy a discounted rate of 325 USD, in return for which they will be asked to take on dedicated responsibilities, for one (1) day only
- Stewards will have full access to the congress for the remaining 4 days
- Stewards will receive a congress badge, giving them access to the full congress for 4 out of 5 days.
- Stewards will receive a congress t-shirt, which they should wear while performing their tasks
What else is included in your steward registration?
Included in your steward registration is:
- a congress badge, giving you access to the full congress for 4 out of 5 days
- coffee breaks and lunch breaks during the 5 congress days
- access to the Opening ceremony
- access to the Closing ceremony
- access to the multi-faith session
- access to the Midwives’ march
The following items are NOT included in your registration:
- flights to Bali
- accommodation during the congress
- breakfast and dinners during the congress (if not included in your hotel booking)
- gala dinner
- transfers in Bali
- social programme/tours in Bali
How do you become a steward?
E-mail a short description of yourself and your motivation to volunteer, in English, to the Congress secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com. Stewards are registered at a first come, first served basis…don’t wait too long to become a volunteer!
Download Brocure here (Eng-Ind):
SEE YOU AT
32nd ICM Triennial Congress
Indonesia, Bali – 21-25June 2020