Info on IT PP IBI Vacancies
Central Office of the Indonesian Midwives Association (PP IBI) Central Office opens vacancies for IT Staff, with the following criteria:
a. Man / Woman
b. Maximum age of 35 years
c. Minimum 1 year experience - Fresh Graduate are Welcome
d. Minimum education D3 (Computer Engineering) - Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Mastering the network (Network Hardware, LAN, WAN, Internet)
- Mastering computer trouble shooting
- Able to do installation, maintenance and provide daily support for both hardware & software (Windows & Macintosh) equipment including printers, scanners, external hard-drives, etc.
- Mastering the use of computers, operating systems, software, and basic IT (MS Office, Ms. Server 2003)
f. Domiciled and resides in Jabodetabek
g. Having good communication and being able to work with a team
h. Have a strong morale and motivation
i. High initiative
Duties and responsibilities
1. Maintain and maintain office IT equipment
2. Maintaining existing software / hardware / computers
3. Perform computer and network repair if something is broken
4. Ensure that all hardware and computers function optimally,
5. Evaluate and improve the performance of IT systems
6. Carry out computer and network troubleshooting
For those interested, you can send your application letter and CV / Resume / Curriculum Vitae to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by including the IT Staff Vacancies in the Subject Email. Deadline for sending applications to February 29, 2020.
Job Vacancies can be downloaded: